1. Name of department:Administration Department.
Address: 1st floor – A2 Building – Vietduc University Hospital.
Tel: 043.8289.266/043.8258534 (ext. 214, 312, 315)
3. History of development
4. Functions and duties:
Advise and assist Hospital Directorate to manage, make plan, estimate and develop all activities related to administration field.
- Manage office, land, fixed assets of the hospital;
- Archives work;
- Protocol work;
- Supply consumables, usual materials;
- Manage assets, warehouse and issue consumables, usual materials;
- Make plan, construct and supervise constructions;
- Operate clean water supply, wastewater treatment;
- Repair non-medical equipments;
- Ensure the communication;
- Manage the vehicles of employees;
- Guarantee the security in the hospital;
- Manage and operate the transportation by automobile;
- Manage and organize the environmental sanitation activities;
- Manage, operate the rest house area for the patient’s family members;
- Manage the fire prevention and firefighting
5.1 Current leadership:
Head: BSc. Nguyen Duc Tam
Deputy Head: MSc. Nguyen Minh Thanh
Deputy Head: BSc. Hoang AnhToan
5.2 Predecessor leadership:
Predecessor Head: Cu Dinh Qui, Ho Dieu, Truong Thi Doan, Pham HuyDinh, DinhManhHuy, Nguyen TrongThich, Nguyen Van Thu.
5.3 Organizational structure:
Administration Department has a total of 59 staff, including 01 Head, 02 Vice Head and teams, divisions directly under the department; 02 master degrees, 13 bachelor degrees, 12 intermediate level and 32 general technical employees.
- Receive, classify and archive official documents, use the seal in an effective way, in accordance with the regulations;
- Build the plan and organize the procurement, issue timely, effectively, in accordance with the regulations;
- Build the plan, implement and supervisethe effectiveness of construction works;
- Repair timely and effectively the usual equipments;
- Provide enough clean water and operate the wastewater treatment system;
- Manage, operate safely, effectively the means of transport by automobile;
- Ensure that the hospital environment is green and clean;
- Deal timely with situations to ensure the safety of the hospital.
7. Development orientation:
- Orient to build the Administration Department as a logistics service unit of the hospital.
- Manage digitization of the electronic documents.
- Manage the activity of the department with information technology.